Grounds of St. Charles

St. Charles provides a delightful setting with abundant lawns, trees, and landscape.


The cemetery was plotted in 1900 and is the final resting place for more than 650 priests, brothers, and students. Encircling the perimeter of the cemetery are the 14 stations of the Way of the Cross.
 

Two sizeable lakes are on the property. 

 

Copyright 1999-2012, St. Charles Missionaries of the Precious Blood, C.PP.S. All rights reserved.